Friday, February 13, 2009

Ty...

Well today I was back at the doctors office. Ty has some how managed to become worse. This is becoming the longest week of my life. After some tests at the doctors office he changed Ty's medicine (he has been taking it for 5 days and it has done nothing.) Then he referred me to the hospital. It seems that Ty's poor throat is so swollen that he was worried that the swelling was blocking his airway. After the trauma of xrays, we were told that his tonsils and adenoids were very large but the swelling was not affecting his airway. What a relief. Now with the new antibiotic hopefully we are on our way to recovery.

2 comments:

Beth schell said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm soooo sorry. That is really horrible. I hope that they are both feeling a little better today and so you can have a happy Valentines! We love you!

Tiffany Robinson said...

sometimes when they are sick is the only time I get to hold and cuddle them. After a week, now that is way to long. You a great mom and to have two little ones sick..you just need a break.