Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sick Boys

My two little ones have been so sick. It has been so very sad. They are still not feeling well. Ty is still running high fevers. Neither one of them will eat. Tate is finally improving. Still not eating and sleeping great. Ty honestly looks like death. His throat is so swollen he can hardly talk, which is why he wont eat. They are both so cranky. I feel like I am loosing my mind. I am sleep deprived. I took this week off to be home with them. Sometimes I wish I were at work. I love them and am so sick of them being sick. This I think is one of the hardest things about being a mom! They only want me and when poor Russell tries to help Ty cries and tells him to go away. It is nice to feel needed but...enough already. I am thinking I might have to take Ty back to the doctor he is not getting better. He only has one more dose of medicine. Nothing gets done I sit all day and hold one or the other. Why do kids need to get sick. I wish there were some quick cure for when they are not well.
Oh well what are you going to do right.

No comments: