Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to normal

I am finally seeing improvement in my sick children. I have spent the day cleaning, changing sheets cleaning toys that may have been slobbered on. I am hoping to clean out the sick bug that seems to be living at our house these days. Today is the first day that Ty has seemed to be his self. He is feeling much better. Tate is completely back to his self. Now if I can just keep them healthy. I am very ready for spring. I am tired of the cold weather, which I know we still have plenty of. I am just grateful to have things back to normal. It is nice to be able to get back into our routine.

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

It's a good thing you didn't have to work on monday. I am done with the snow already. It's good to see the boys are feeling better. Hopefully the rest of the family can stay healthy to.