Friday, August 28, 2009

What a good big sister...

Abbie really is a lot of help with the two little boys.
They loved playing with the side walk chalk with her.
Tate, has a hard time staying focused on one spot and
is always on the go.
Abbie is really like another mom. She is very helpful.
Her little brothers really do love her.
I love watching them at this age. They are so curious
about everything. I love being a mother. I wish I had
more patients. Sometimes its hard to remember that
those little things that stress us out, and make us crazy
are the exact things that one day we will be laughing at.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I need an Abbie at my house! You are so lucky, she is a WONDERFUL girl. She is always helpful to me. You are the most patient person I know, how many kids did you have sleep at your house? I couldn't do that! You are awesome.

Venna said...

YOU need patience? Amy, I think you are so funny. You are one of the most patient and even-tempered people I know. Also, I can't believe how big Tate has gotten. I can still totally remember you being pregnant and now look at him! I love the picture of him on the sidebar. That is just adorable. You have such cute kids!

Lori said...

Every time I look at this I remember how much I love my Abbie!