Monday, May 4, 2009

Where did April go...

I can not believe that April has come and gone. This month I have two children celebrating birthdays. My oldest and my youngest. My parents just bought a new home and will be spending this month renovating and moving horses. The horses alone is a major project. The house is nice but needs some work. It needs some serious cleaning, paint and new carpet. I can not believe they are moving. I really did not think they would ever move again. I am sad in some ways, they live so close to me now. Just down the street. My family walks and rides our bikes their. My 3 older children use to walk across the street after school. They will still be close but not so convenient. I am happy for them. I know its what they wanted and they are excited. May also brings the school year to an end. Hooray!! Did I really say that? Seriously, I love the summer time, I enjoy doing things with the kids. That's not to say that by August I wont be saying hip hip hooray school is back in!! I think May is going to be busy, which probably means it will fly by. Take time to enjoy it!

4 comments:

tiffany said...

Hey! Where did your parents buy??? We need to get together! Let's plan a dinner date! Todd and I hardly ever go out....

Amy said...

That would be so much fun. They bought in Mapleton.

Lori said...

Amy we must really have the same taste, I redid my blog yesterday and Have the same background! How funny is that. I can't believe mom and dad are moving either, I figured she would just look forever, like she tends to do! It will be so strange to have them in Mapleton. Love you guys.

Beth schell said...

Happy birthday to Tate! Did he make a big mess with his cake or was he a polite little eater? I can't wait to see pictures.

I'm sure your kids will miss seeing their grandparents so easily. But at least Mapleton isn't too far!