Thursday, March 5, 2009

Meet the President

Trevor really gets into this kind of thing. He loves to participate at school. He had to do a speech on William H. Taft. He had a lot of fun researching this president. He was the largest president weighing over 320 lbs. He actually got stuck in the White house bath tube. It took 6 aids and a pound of butter to get him out. Wouldn't you just love that being a part of your history. He was the last President to have facial hair. Trevor really wanted to look the part. We stuffed him with pillows and made a homemade mustache. You will never guess what its made from!! Go ahead give it a try...


He really did a great job delivering his speech. He worked hard and had most of it memorized.

7 comments:

Beth schell said...

Hmmm...I'm guessing the mustache is made of dryer lint. How fun that Trevor was so excited about it. He looks awesome! What did Ty think of Trevor all dressed up?

tiffany said...

It looks like an SOS pad to me!!! haha, let me know! He looks sooo cute!

Tiffany Robinson said...

I love it!! Ha! He did a great job on making his shoulder so big. AWESOME, my kind of kid.

Suzie said...

I was going to say dryer lint too, but it looks like Beth beat me too it. He looks CUTE!

Amy said...

Beth is the winner!! Its dryer lint

Jenna Garns said...

I knew it! That's what I was going to say

Tonia Nelson said...

Hi Amy it was fun running into you at subway the other day. Your kids are so cute!