Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas has come and gone the New Year has started. It seems that time moves along so fast. I am not the greatest blogger. I find myself running kids here and there. Playing with Ty and Tate. Trying to fix dinner, help with homework, (what I can Russell is better at this) boy scouts, cub scouts, young women. By the time I have a free moment to spare, all I want to do is sit and read or do absolutely nothing.
With it being the start of the News Year, I am going to make myself some new goals. I only hope do better than the past year at keeping them. I of course want to get in better shape, shed a few pounds (ok more than a few) I would really like to gain more patients. Enjoy my children more. Life passes so quickly that I want to make sure to enjoy as much as I can. I wish the same to all of you!

3 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

WAHOO!! another post. I have been waiting. I love the new background. You are an awesome mom, I always look forward to your great advice. I am so blessed that you are in my life. I am looking forward to another post SOON!!

Sandra said...

Great ideas, great reminders. :) I think you're fantastic too.

Abbie said...

I had someone tell me that they prayed for patience and God gave them 9 children...I stopped praying for patience. We have some of the same goals set up for the new year, I found this a helpful website for weightloss, 50millionpounds.com! Anyway, I hope you are doing well! Good luck with the resolutions!
P.S I can't get over how grown up your kids are!! Trevor was a baby!